PvP-Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D

3 posters

Go down

ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D Empty ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D

Post by ThatGuyArticGaming Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:47 am

Name: Ford Hamilton
IGN: ArticGaming
Languages you know: Korean ,English ,Spanish, and Trucanid (Weird Language But A Thing Razz
Past plugins you've coded/Experience with server config (YAML): I Work Very Well With Plugins And Have Even Coded Some Myself Like WorldGuard I work on improvements daily and have more to come.
Tell me a joke:(i = 0; i < 100; i++),(i = 0; i < 100; i++) Laughing Laughing Laughing

NO

ThatGuyArticGaming

Back to top Go down

ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D Empty Re: ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D

Post by the_awesome_Tama Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:52 am

Please follow the template to apply!

the_awesome_Tama

Back to top Go down

ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D Empty Re: ArticGamings Epic Developer Application including i's! :D

Post by NickB Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:59 am

he did follow the template i think
NickB
NickB
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://pvpcadia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by NickB Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:00 am

ThatGuyArticGaming wrote:Name: Ford Hamilton
IGN: ArticGaming
Languages you know: Korean ,English ,Spanish, and Trucanid (Weird Language But A Thing Razz
Past plugins you've coded/Experience with server config (YAML): I Work Very Well With Plugins And Have Even Coded Some Myself Like WorldGuard I work on improvements daily and have more to come.
Tell me a joke:(i = 0; i < 100; i++),(i = 0; i < 100; i++) Laughing Laughing Laughing

NO

i is love
NickB
NickB
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://pvpcadia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down