PvP-Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helper Application

2 posters

Go down

Helper Application Empty Helper Application

Post by dhomed Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:59 pm

Name: Cassandra (Cassie)
Age (At least 13): 15
IGN: dhomed
Past Experience as staff (Not necessary, but DO NOT LIST, focus on ONE staff position you've held and write a paragraph on what you did and what you learned): I have been a co-owner on 2 servers before and I know what it's like to be in charge of servers, and one of those servers has shut down and I'm not so sure about the other one.

What should I expect from you (please write more than a sentence)? You should expect hard determination and respect to other staff members and players and for me to help them whenever they need the help. I will mainly be on after school days and also weekends.

How do you deal with:
- Hackers: If I catch them using hacks, I would kick them and if they do it again, I would temp ban them; if they do it again, I would perma ban them.
- Spammers: I would warn them and then if they continue, I would mute them for 30 mins and if they continue after that, I would either kick them or perma mute them.
- Arguments: I would tell them to figure it out and if they can't, I would try and help them in any way I could and if that doesn't help, I would mute them for 5 mins until they try to work it out.
- General Rudeness: I would warn whoever is being rude and then mute them, if they continue to be rude, I would kick them and then if they keep going, I would temp ban them.
- Advertisers: I would mute them if they advertise another server or a YouTube channel without asking; if they continue, I would temp ban them.
How much time would you dedicate to the server? As much as I'm able to.

Are you good at PvP (not necessary, I'm just curious)? It depends on what weapon I use  Laughing

What is your favorite subject in school (if you are in school)?  My favorite subject is Photography.

Tell me a joke: Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella? Fo’ drizzle.
Have you read the rules? I have read the rules and I understand them completely.

dhomed

Back to top Go down

Helper Application Empty Re: Helper Application

Post by NickB Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:27 pm

We will get back to you later today.
Thanks for applying.
NickB
NickB
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://pvpcadia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down