PvP-Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by nathan5901 Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:57 am

Name: Nathan
Age (At least 13): 14
IGN: nathan5901
Past Experience as staff (Not necessary, but DO NOT LIST, focus on ONE staff position you've held and write a paragraph on what you did and what you learned):I have had past experience as a staff before. I have been an admin on 2 servers which have sadly shut down. One server Ip was mc13.fadehost.com I have the owners skype for proof. I was an admin on that server. The owners name was isaq2000. The other server I have been staff on was a bunch of numbers but the owners name was chopchopmonk. I have his skype as well for proof.

What should I expect from you (please write more than a sentence)? You should expect me to care for the community and monitor the forums. I will be as helpful as I can in the community. I will try to get on for at least 30 minutes a day but I have homework so I might not be able to. If there is a big test I might not be able to get on at all.

How do you deal with:
- Hackers: I would warn them with a kick. Then If they continue to hack a 30 minute ban. If they still continue I give them a perma ban
- Spammers: I would mute them for five minutes. If they continue to spam they will get a 30 minute mute.  If they still spam after that then I give them a year mute.
- Arguments: I will tell them to compromise. If they continue to argue I will see what they are arguing about. I will settle this argument if they continue to argue or if its about a hacker.
- General Rudeness:If people are being rude to each other such as saying multiple cuss words I will mute them for 5 minutes. If they still continue to be rude I will kick them. If they still continue to be rude they will get a perma mute.
- Advertisers: I will mute advertisers if they advertise any server besides ours. I will kick them but if they continue to advertise through messages they will get a 30 minute ban. After they will get a perma ban.
How much time would you dedicate to the server?I will try to dedicate most of my freetime to the the server.

Are you good at PvP (not necessary, I'm just curious)?I am pretty good. Some people call me a hacker but I just think their mad.

What is your favorite subject in school (if you are in school)?

Tell me a joke: The Teacher says to the class: Who ever stands up is stupid
*Nobody stands up*
Teacher: I said who ever stands up is STUPID!
*Little Johnny stands up*
Teacher: Johnny, do you really think that you are stupid?
Little Johnny: No Mrs, I just thought that maybe you are lonely being the only one standing.
Have you read the rules? I have read them they are just do not hack xD

nathan5901

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Boyamaya Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:04 am

IGN:boyamaya
i have worked on mc arcade as a builder for most of the art in the server till left because server went down
i will mind all chat to see who is doing what and monitor people that hack

Boyamaya

Back to top Go down

Post by NickB Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:31 pm

Boyamaya wrote:age:18
IGN:boyamaya
i have worked on mc arcade as a builder for most of the art in the server till left because server went down
i will mind all chat to see who is doing what and monitor people that hack

Please make a different thread with your application.
Thanks.
NickB
NickB
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://pvpcadia.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down