PvP-Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Aplication

2 posters

Go down

Staff Aplication Empty Staff Aplication

Post by Miski16 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:33 am

Name: Anna
Age (At least 13): 13
IGN: Miski16
Past Experience as staff (Not necessary, but DO NOT LIST, focus on ONE staff position you've held and write a paragraph on what you did and what you learned): Haven't been staff, but I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years

What should I expect from you (please write more than a sentence)? : I am a hard worker and very responsible. Even for my age I would consider myself to be very mature. I will do pretty much anything you need with lots of effort. I can be strict with rules,(especially with hackers), but also really friendly most of the time.

How do you deal with:
- Hackers: If it is clear that it is hacking and not glitching, kick them off first. If they come back later and are still hacking, ban.
- Spammers: First a warning, and if it continues mute them for some time.
- Arguments: Try to help without taking a side, and then mute them if they are still arguing.
- General Rudeness: First a warning, then mute their chat. If it continues over and over again then temporary ban.
- Advertisers: mute their chat, then temporary ban.
How much time would you dedicate to the server? About an hour on weekdays, but usually more time on the weekends.

Are you good at PvP (not necessary, I'm just curious)? Yes, I mainly do PVP when playing minecraft.

What is your favorite subject in school (if you are in school)? Math

Tell me a joke: I am not good at jokes sorry Sad
Have you read the rules? not yet

Miski16

Back to top Go down

Staff Aplication Empty Re: Staff Aplication

Post by ____UMadBro____ Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Hacking part is wrong, If you ever see anyone hacking at any time, It is a straight up perma ban!

____UMadBro____

Back to top Go down