PvP-Cadia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakedPotatoe helper app

2 posters

Go down

BakedPotatoe helper app Empty BakedPotatoe helper app

Post by BakedPotatoe Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:19 am

Name: Dara
Age (At least 13):  14
IGN: BakedPotatoe
Past Experience as staff (Not necessary, but DO NOT LIST, focus on ONE staff position you've held and write a paragraph on what you did and what you learned): Haven't been staff on servers for a while because I've been taking a break from being staff on servers... I have been helper - head-admin on servers in the past though. I know how to deal with most situations with people.

What should I expect from you (please write more than a sentence)?  I'll be on every other day (as I do have school,friends,work(yes I do work ._.) etc.) I'd doubt I'd need to be thought anything other than what your punishment rules are and when to punish etc. as I have a lot of knowledge of staff actions

How do you deal with: (This varies from server to server as they have different punishment rules so I may not get these 100% right)
- Hackers:  Inform a higher member of staff so they can ban/temp ban
- Spammers: Warn them, then mute if they continue.
- Arguments: Tell them to keep calm, and tell them to /msg each other to argue and not annoy the other players.
- General Rudeness: Ask for them to be polite, if they continue mute for 5mins
- Advertisers: 1 day mute/perm mute.
How much time would you dedicate to the server? I would be on every other day, for an hour or so.

Are you good at PvP (not necessary, I'm just curious)? At soup pvp and pot pvp, yes. I am bad at hg pvp though.

What is your favorite subject in school (if you are in school)? Metalwork.

Tell me a joke: What do you get if you push a music box down a mineshaft?
A flat minor.
Have you read the rules? No Wink

BakedPotatoe

Back to top Go down

BakedPotatoe helper app Empty Re: BakedPotatoe helper app

Post by NickB Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:23 am

accepted
NickB
NickB
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

https://pvpcadia.board-directory.net